I have reached that point. It is time out for excuses. Excuses tell you it is okay to fail. If you decide not to tolerate them and neither make them you will be better for it. The elimination of excuses is your opportunity to excel in ways that you have only imagined yourself excelling. It eliminates the, "I can't" or "but". I deservIe to be the me that I imagine I am. I am my only obstacle standing in the way of that dream . I am a diva. I speak with authority. I handle my business with confidence and integrity. Women look up to me and admire my poise. I make things happen. I am a mover. I am a shaker. I am a power woman. This is only the beginning.


This entry was posted on 4:23 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Inspire schools said...

    Thank you for the courageous words!

  1. ... on May 29, 2009 at 12:05 PM