So I had to go and read The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. I finished the book on yesterday and have to say it was a great read. I enjoyed it. It has caused me to look at my life differently. I don't look at life now as taking what it gives me. I am here to live life not have it live me. I do feel that God can give us signs in regards to assisting us in our decision making. However, our decisions are only for you and I to make. I feel my eyes are open to the possibilities that await me. If I heed the signs I will realize my destiny. There is so much more to be said about this subject but it is funny how a topic can overwhelm you as this one does me. So I will wrap it up here.


This entry was posted on 6:27 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Ziggy Stardust said...

    Good story, it is something to think about.

  1. ... on June 4, 2009 at 9:26 PM