I have a love for interior design that follows me. In spite of knowing this, I have not pursued the passion. I did began pursuing a degree in the field about a year ago, however, I did not complete it due to the financial responsibility. I am still paying for a previous education. I could not justify creating more loans when I have yet to pay off previous ones.
I am not giving up on that passion at all. I believe I will have the opportunity to focus on that love soon in my life. Whether I complete the course work to obtain a degree in the field, or I migrate towards interior decorating, a less costly alternative, I will not allow that passion to go unfulfilled. It must be manifested in my life. Until then, I continue to get my fix of gorgeous interiors through Divine Design episodes and my collection of Florida Design magazines. If I have no other opportunity other than to design the interiors of my entire home, I will be greatly satisfied. However, I am sure I will have more of an opportunity to birth that passion out of me than only designing my home.
If you could walk in my shoes and enjoy this love with me, then you will greatly appreciate the clip I have included in this posting. It shows Candice operating divinely in her craft, and her client's response is to be expected with work this fabulous. Somewhere in heaven God is loving that bedroom. If not, I know I am.


This entry was posted on 7:27 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: