I want to share some uplifting information with you. Life is your sandbox. It can shaped and manipulated in any fashion and way that you see fit. If you want wealth, and health, and things, call them to you. God is not in heaven rejecting your every request. It is his plan that you be in good health and prosper, even as your soul prospers. Let US make our mind up to speak those things into our lives that we desire. There is abundance in life and I have it. Life is sweet. Life is beautiful. Life is rich. Enjoy the life that God blessed you with. If you are not enjoying it yet then do whatever it takes to start enjoying it. I and my family have great wealth. I and my family have excellent health. I speak abundance into my life and I will not want for anything. I have the house I want. I have the car I want. I have the life I want. I have it. It is mine.


This entry was posted on 7:22 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: