Don't want to let fear steal my future accomplishments. Don't want to walk so far off the path I cannot find my way back. I want to walk the path God has laid for my life confidently and intently, never straying. I have fallen short of my own ideals. I have often let myself down. However, if I have strayed from God's will for my life, I am certain that he can place me back in just as if I never stepped out. He can set me back down in the place where I belong.

Here is a song from my heart

I sincerely want to make YOU happy

Forgive Me

I've made so many wrong decisions and have had to learn from them

Restore Me To Where I Belong

I Know That I Need Your Guidance

I cannot face this Life alone

Give me the Mind of Christ


This entry was posted on 11:31 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: