I often wonder what in life do I really want to do. My life seems now to be more focused on the management of my family with all of the changes that have taken place. I have a great love for interior design. The leisure to study on that field as long as I please, is fulfillment in itself, but every journey has a destination. My plan has been to pursue that field, learn its ends and outs, then go on and start my own business. There have also been other business ventures that I have wanted to explore. I feel as if I am standing at a crossroad and I am not sure of which way to go. There may be a possibility that I am able to wander down each path. Whatever path I am to take, I'm ready to begin my journey. Time waits for no man.


This entry was posted on 5:25 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: