I have been faced with a multitude of obstacles and challenges this month. I have found myself in very undesirable circumstances a great deal as well. However, it is true. Tough times come to make you stronger. I would not wish on anyone some of the things that I have had to endure this month. However, I am a better person for it. These passing days have taught me so much about myself and about life. My outlook on things has changed in many ways. I have learned to appreciate everything, no matter how small and minor. I have learned not to think too highly of myself. I am grateful for my family and cherish them above all else. My children drive me to be all that I can be for them. They rely on my strength and wisdom and I need not let them down. In the near future I know my next post will reveal the promises of my future. However, I probably would not see it if it were not for the struggles I encountered recently.


This entry was posted on 8:09 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Bruce Coltin said...

    Stay strong, Sharla. Attitude either makes us or kills us.

  1. ... on September 23, 2009 at 10:58 AM  
  2. Bruce Coltin said...

    Adventure is good for the soul, and so is a complete change of scenery. I'm happy for you.

  3. ... on October 18, 2009 at 8:10 AM