I just wanted to pay tribute to my son, Ayden, who keeps me up until the wee hours of the morning. However, I love him no less. He has allowed me to express love in a way that I have never before, love for a son. He warms my heart with each smile and coo. I have vowed to be everything he needs in a mother. Where I will fall short, God will pick up the slack with steady guidance for me. Though no easy task, motherhood is something I am thankful to experience. Many women long to experience it, and for that reason, I am very grateful. My daughter, Ariel, is out of town at this time but I will pay tribute to her soon as well. My love for my children overwhelms me at times but... that is the beauty of love. It knows no end. It must be what God feels for us.


Here's Ayden, 3 mos. old, just waking up.


This entry was posted on 10:03 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Al said...

    Hello Sharla. . . I am Al I found your blog thru Anne's blog. You can write well and you're about, what we write are the things that dwell in hearts, in our memories and from those who gives us inspirations. Keep writing:)

    AL

  1. ... on July 1, 2009 at 12:14 AM